File formats Reverse Engineering, for educational / documentation / self-learning purposes.
Also Amiga File formats.
- 2010 : playing with my DSLR firmware
and reversed most of the picture authentication scheme
- 2008 : Canon RAW v2.
(well, I bought a 450D ;-)
Digital Photography RAW format). No portable code, ... today.
- 2007 : byo2bmp.c, no public release for copyright reasons.
(proprietary bitmap compression. NOT encrypted. Based on partial existing format description).
Other open source implementations are available on Internet.
- 2006 : unmo3 (proprietary score/samples compression, x86)
- 1999 : ADFlib (Amiga filesystem library and documentation)
- 1992 : computer music format and replay
(Amiga, 68000, Paula chip).
See UADE for a CPU/Audio-Chip/API level emulation
and WinUAE for a complete hardware emulation.
- 1989 : UVK (Amiga viruses, 68000)
- 1986 : filesystem
of the C64/C128, I lost the notes, and this was already available in books I found later.
- 1972 : process(self.DNA) ...