Portable Amiga unpack library ?
updated 21 Sep 2001
Related links :
- http://www.dstoecker.de/xpkmaster.html :
Amiga version of XPK library (Urban Dominik Mueller, Christian von Roques and today Dirk Stoecker).
- http://www.jormas.com/~vesuri/xpk/ : Unix port of XPK library (Vesa Halttunen).
- unpacker.library v42.71 :
by Thomas Neumann (http://www.polycode.dk).
- xfdmaster.library :
By Georg Hoermann and Dirk Stoecker (firstname.lastname@example.org), v1.31 / 39.8.
Some word from Dirk Stoecker about the availability of the code source :
"I can send you the source code, if you agree to keep it secret. The Amiga
sources should not be publically available. The C sources for Unix should
be GPL. This is necessary to prevent hacking the sources and including viruses.
XFD is still a main part in virus checkers. The addresses email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org (the only two stated in my docs and mails) should be valid the next years."
Available source code :
- unpacker.library v42.71, by Thomas Neumann :
detection and unpacking for 182 compression methods of around 75 differents crunchers !
Executable crunchers archive
Please send me other crunckers.
- Exotica archive (With a lot of additionnal information here).
- Very interesting Ronald van Dijk web site with a lot of (de)crunchers,
packers, code sources and docs.